About Dr. Jane
Jane Rosen-Grandon, Ph.D., has been a Licensed Marital and Family Therapist and LPC in private practice for over 25 years. In April 2003, she was awarded the National “Don Dinkmeyer Award for Social Interest” by the Board of the American Counseling Association. She is an Approved Clinical Supervisor (ACS) through The Center for Credentialing and Education, Inc., and her training programs have been approved by the National Board for Certified Counselors as continuing education activities.
In addition to her clinical practice, Dr. Rosen-Grandon has taught in a variety of community and educational settings, and provides human relations consultation and in-service training to medical and business offices. After practicing for many years, Dr. Rosen-Grandon returned to school for further education and received her Ph.D. in Counseling and Counselor Education from the University of North Carolina at Greensboro.
- “CHARISMA: The Characteristics of Marriage Inventory,” is a user-friendly inventory which which is designed to assess strengths and weaknesses in marital relationships. It provides counselors and therapist with both an educational path analysis model for educating clients about marital satisfaction, and a therapeutic method for teaching couples the necessary marital skills for achieving greater marital satisfaction .
- Keeping Love Alive, published in 2005 is available through her website www.dr-jane.com.
- Dr. Jane’s Notebook, a published archive. Since 1987, more than 200 monthly columns, addressing a variety of family life education topics, have been published in the Hamburger Square Post newspaper. This fully indexed archive is available to professionals and the general public at www.dr-jane.com.
- Faculty contributor to Family Information Services publications, Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Rosen-Grandon, J. R., Myers, J.E., & Hattie, J.A. (2004). The relationship between marital characteristics, marital interaction processes, and marital satisfaction. Journal of Counseling and Development, 82 (1), Winter 2004. American Counseling Association.
Also look for Dr-Jane
- Frequent guest expert on the “Ron Kelly Show” in Paterson, New Jersey (WPSC 88.7 FM Radio).